- About Us
- Case Studies
- Free Quote
- Contact Us
|Sandra DeLay||Peter Fordos||Donna Shore||Carl Magnuson|
Sandra DeLay, President and Chief Executive Officer
With decades of experience in global communication and operations management, Sandra:
- is the TBD founder, responsible for the overall direction, vision, and management of the company;
conveys her warm, discerning, and professional style with an amazing ability to remain completely calm, cheerful,
and focused while working on complex projects and demanding deadlines;
- has absolute reliability, good judgment, executive leadership, and 10+ years of significant translation industry expertise;
- earned her B.A. in Psychology from California State University, Sonoma;
- pursued advanced studies in human relations, teambuilding, conflict resolution, and organization development;
- studied languages like Spanish, Italian, and Sanskrit, but continues to discover that her best talent is the “language of management.”
Peter Fordos, Director of Cross Cultural Training & Development
Peter manages our customized cultural training programs and:
has over ten years experience in training executives, organizations, and global teams with particular expertise in Central
and Eastern European cultures;
- has worldwide travel experiences, humor, and a humble character that bring understanding to our training and development efforts;
- has a strong passion for building bridges between cultures, peoples, and companies globally;
earned advanced degrees from the Monterey Institute of International Studies, A Graduate School of Middlebury College,
in International Studies, Negotiations and Conflict Resolution, and Trade/Business Policy;
- is fluent in Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, English, and basic Russian;
- can be contacted at: www.PeterFordos.com.
Donna Shore, Director of Project Management
With extensive experience advancing projects and programs that further sustainability and global connections, Donna:
- is a creative, self-motivated and solutions driven individual;
- has a diverse background which includes work in the financial, medical, government, publishing and entertainment fields;
- has 10+ years experience as a board member with various non-profit organizations;
- was a core member of the teams responsible for launching Earth Day 1990, which had over 200 million participants, from 141 countries; and “Scared Silent: Exposing & Ending Child Abuse” hosted by Oprah Winfrey and is the most watched non-news TV event in US history;
- earned her B.A., from American University in Communications, Law, Economics & Government, with minors in Business Administration & International Relations;
- is pursuing advanced studies in Project & Program Management from University of California at Santa Cruz;
- has traveled to various parts of the world and studied Hebrew, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
Carl Magnuson, Director of Sales and Marketing
Carl's specialty is business development, strategic partnerships and marketing. He
- began working in radio broadcasting in 2000 and soon moved from on-air to creative services, then into account management and sales management.
- has worked on projects for Microsoft, Best Buy, Xbox, Tabasco, Tylenol and many other major brands.
- co-found a software company, Social Radio, in 2011 where they successfully developed software to help local radio stations more effectively compete with online competitors such as Pandora, Slacker and Spotify. Some of their partners have included Media Quest Holdings (TV5 and Radyo Singko) in the Philippines, Journal Broadcast Group, Federated Media and KRML (made famous in Clint Eastwood's film "Play Misty for Me").
- mixes creativity and curiosity with an ability to quickly identify connections and opportunities.
- consults small businesses on marketing strategy, radio stations on online content and monetization strategies and occasionally is asked to contributes columns to radio industry trade publications.
- has a passion for Monterey County Wine and is currently making Cabernet Sauvignon from grapes sourced in the Carmel Valley.
- studied chemistry and engineering at the University of Minnesota before earning a degree from Brown Institute in Radio Broadcasting.
- speaks Spanish…well enough to make friends at the cantina.
Our experienced management team is supported by a dynamic group of certified translators, interpreters, expert trainers, IT, marketing and sales specialists worldwide.